• March Car(s) of the Month

This months Car of the month is actually multiple cars. Picture was taken somewhere in Arkansas while on our annual Supercruise. Supercruise is a multi day trip where we not only enjoy some great roads in Nw Arkansas, but also visiting little towns, restaurants, and creating a rolling car show wherever we go. This annual event is usually held in late October in Harrison, Arkansas. For 2018, the cruise is moving South to Hot Springs, AR and we'll be calling it the Rally in the Ozarks. Different town, different name, same amount of fun.

This is just one of many opportunities to get your car out with others, have a great time and learn more about your car. Many routes we take are less than 150 miles and are easily done in an afternoon. It's more fun when you travel with others as there is usually something that takes place that creates some great memories (Questions about our cars, dodging wildlife, or naming the day's drive)

We have several Garmin and Map experts to keep your attention and make your drives more enjoyable. However, if you want to lead a cruise, please, jump in....we like to follow and go to new places too! Most of the day is enjoying the drive and the scenery it brings, but, one of the bonuses are the lunch spots, or Ice cream places we find. This is where we get to know each other, and have a lot of fun.

So, I hope you get a chance to get out with the club and enjoy what your car is built for....DRIVING!!!

Comments 4 Comments
      MPTech -
      Great article and I whole-heartedly agree!
      Richgrsc -
      Tim when I click on the link, there are no pictures. There is another link to an attachment, but then I get this message: Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
      PaulProe -
      Rich, link works fine for me on two different computers and phone.

Try clearing the cache on your browser (Hold down shift key while you click on the link) or could it be an Apple thing?

Paul
      Purple Venom -
      Rich, I had the same thing happen, once, refreshed and re-loaded the page and they worked. You also may have tried loading it while I was updating the article. Try Paul's suggestion first.
  • Recent Articles