• April COM

A little late on this one, but, you'll get a two for one this month

April's Car of the Month belongs to Jerry and Sandy from Wildwood. If Jerry's car looks familiar, it was owned by a former Member. The car is Superformance MKIII, SPO # 3146 and delivered to the original owner around May of 2014 from Olthoff Racing. Jerry acquired the car on May 25, 2017 (a birthday present) with approximately 1800 miles.

The car is powered by a Roush 427 SR crate motor based on a Ford 351W engine, it produces 515 HP with a Holley Carb.

Transferring the 515 Hp is a Tremec 5 speed with 15" Wheel/Tire Halibrand Knock off combo running 255/60 in the front and 275/60 in the rear.

The color pop's off this car and is a "Ferrari" Rosso Corsa Red with a Black center stripe. This particular color was used by Ferrari on their race cars in the 60' and is one of a few SuperFormance Cobra's painted this color.

Jerry writes: "Since the car has no top, it is a fair weather car in excellent condition. this spring and summer I intend to drive it more frequently."
    And if you drive them, you will need to work on 'em. Here Jerry throws himself under the hood to fix a problem

Great looking car Jerry and look forward to seeing you out and about with us this year!
    Comments 3 Comments
      Kerry & Kathy -
      If I click on the link ... I get this message:

"Kerry & Kathy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
      Kerry & Kathy -
      Now it seems to be working OK...
      Purple Venom -
      It had to get published, so, you probably clicked before I figured out how to get it published.