Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Social Director, Member #067
    Rides

Default Blues game on Saturday 3/17 anyone?

Wayne and Anne Blair are interested in coming to STL for a Blues game.

As much as we'd love to have a GCC suite, the reality is the tickets prices are just too high for most of us to justify. So...here's the plan:

Blues game Saturday 3/17/18 at 7:00pm.

We are going to buy "value" seats in the 300 level for as many people as reply stating that they will go and how many tickets they want?
    We estimate the tickets to run around $70 each. The higher the total # of tickets, the better the chance the cost could go down slightly.
    Keep in mind that if you reply, you are on the hook for the ticket cost and we would appreciate everyone bringing the $ to the February meeting.

Since 3/17 is St. Patrick's Day, we plan to meet somewhere prior to the game for some Corned Beef & Cabbage or just some wings and a little cheer?

Currently going
    Tim and Linda
    Wayne, Ann and their daughter Lauren
    Mike and possibly Nancy (being St. Pats she's working a beer booth that day)

If interested, please reply quickly. Sorry for the short window but I'm only going to be able to leave this open for responses until Sunday night 2/03 so we can get the best seats possible and all together.

PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015

Wait....beer booth? Suggestions for before game eats getting there no later than 5:30, preferably 5 ish.

21st Street Brewers Bar
    Charleville Brewing Co & Tavern
    Maggie O'Brien's - may be packed due to St Patty's day, but could probably reserve a table.

We could then Uber down to the game leaving vehicles wherever we ate for a possible after game gathering too.
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed

Yep...Nancy's Sister Cities group works a beer booth at the Dogtown Irish Festival on St. Patrick's Day. I will be there if anyone wants to start even earlier??

Uber down to the game would not only be smart but would also save on parking $! Count me in!!

99% this is a possible happening...will confirm and respond later today on the YES/NO notification....as we all know...I am a designated driver...and my fees are cheap...,!

Jorja and I will join the group, sounds like a good time. Ian, I want to see your fee schedule for Illinois!

Kent, glad you and Jorja are joining us!

Ian, hope it works out for you and Barbara to make it?

And yes, it absolutely will be a good time!!

YES...we would like to attend...St. Pats Day should be a hoot...so it’s a GO....WE ARE “In”.....now need to work out the logistics.... who, where, when, what and why....will firm it all up....sounds gooooood!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie View Post
    YES...we would like to attend...St. Pats Day should be a hoot...so it’s a GO....WE ARE “In”.....now need to work out the logistics.... who, where, when, what and why....will firm it all up....sounds gooooood!
    Glad you and Barbara can make it! Makes 10+ tickets...anyone else want to join us?

Bringing this to the top. Today's the last day to respond before I purchase tickets. Anyone else want to join us for some Corned Beef & Cabbage and a Blues game?

PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015

I'll probably buck tradition and have wings or a burger, but will be there!
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed