Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Social Director, Member #067
    Rides

For all St. Pats Blues game attendees:

We have 13 tickets in row Q of section 314 (one of Tim's favorites) for the Blues game on March 17th! Purchase price with fees was $78 per ticket.

I will review this and pass out the tickets at next Tuesday's meeting. Please make the checks out to myself. Will be a fun evening!!

PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015

Wow...tickets during the week are $45 cheaper for the exact same seats I'm on the hook for 4, right? NM, thanks for the text :-)
    Last edited by Purple Venom; 02-10-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed

March 17 is the last Saturday Blues game so yes, tickets prices are a premium. The resellers bought them up so you're at the mercy of their fees.

Breakdown of the 13 tickets are:

Tim - 2
    Wayne - 3
    Mike - 2
    Kent - 2
    Ian - 4

So Captain... are we dining prior 5pm...somewhere..?... would be fun...then Uber down and back to where we decide to leave the cars...? Maybe we can hash this out come Tuesday...@ MTG...

You forget Mark P. 3 Tickets?

I don't see a request from Mark for tickets but let me know if I missed something?

And yes, we will work out a meeting place for prior to the game.

I thought I saw a comment saying Mark, Ann and His Daughter... I could have been hallucinating? Maybe a phone call is in order... if this is/was a goof, my apologies are extended...

Ah.... saw WAYNE /ANN and DAUGHTER...which somehow got scrambled into think it was MARK.... mystery solved I THINK?

VICE PRESIDENT, Member # 032

I didn't even bother discussing it with Ann, too many people out in the public will not happen for awhile.
    Sounds fun! sorry we can't join you.
    F5R #7446: MK4, 302, T5 midshift, 3.55 Posi IRS, 17" Halibrands
    Delivered 4/4/11, First start 9/29/12, Licensed 4/24/13, Painted 4/10/14

PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015

Went to the Arkansas game last night at Scottrade and learned the following:
    - We could meet at Pappy's BBQ
    - Next door is Center Ice. It's a bring your own food place.
    - A friend and I ordered to go at Pappy's, walked next door to Center Ice (Pappy's does NOT serve alcohol), and ate there. We had a couple of brews, and found out they have a free shuttle to all Blues Games...you just have to buy a beer. Don't worry, I've got the group covered
    - There is a parking lot behind Pappy's and Center Ice that fills up quickly, was told to get there by 5:30. If it's full, there are a few surface lots within walking distance, and a parking garage about a block away.

Only issue I see is that after the game, we'll have to wait for the shuttle which runs every 20 - 30 minutes. So, if we miss a shuttle, we'll be standing on a corner until the next one arrives. Thoughts?
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed