Rides

Default Resources error message

A number of you may have seen the error page regarding maxing out our site resources. Seems our site has become popular enough some of the web robots decided to take an inordinate amount of time visiting us and sending details home. Occurred between 8PM Monday evening and Noon Tuesday.

Corrective action has been taken - we'll just have to see how effective it is

I am amazed how many Russian sites are seeking information on Cobras

Interesting...YESTERDAY on my Cell I got a robo call, listing a number beginning with 7... and notation saying RUSSIA...
    so there you go... yes I do maintain European calling on my ATT cell phone... SOB’s - I did not answer, blocked it as well. So they are out there folks... take no prisoners is the standard theme!

We used to get around 30 to 60 a day from Russia and Vietnam trying to get on our site. After tracing them and contacting ISP managers in both places we get maybe one a month now. Also we run the site as a closed site so they can't post or anything until they are approved. They did crash another large Cobra site a year or so ago and it took almost two weeks to get it back working and they still have some intermittent problems that show up from time to time.

Ron

PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015

And part of the reason I don't post phone numbers or email addresses. If you do, you have to change the format of the ph. number or email and spell it out. And, sill not sure that really works.
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed