Thread: Dues Renewal

PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015
    Rides

Default Dues Renewal

As a reminder, dues for 2019 Membership are due 3/1. I'm sure it was on your to do list or maybe you were waiting for the meeting 3/12 to pay your dues in person. If you would like to renew online, please follow this link to pay online.

If your aren't renewing and want to join in on the fun and the member's only forums, please go this link to fill out the registration form to send in with your payment.

We hope if you've been a member in the past, that you will consider re-joining. The club has some new ideas, new activities and plenty on our calendar for 2019. We know that life get's busy and not all activities are for everyone, but, hope you'll consider our club to continue supporting the hobby and the memory of Shelby American.

NOTE: If you've already paid your dues, we have you on record. I will send a revised email to those that have not when I receive a corrected list.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks to current and past members for helping the club to grow and continue on.

Officers:
    President - Tim Mauldin
    V. President - Mark Patterson
    Secretary - Paul Proefrock
    Treasurer - Dan Turnbull
    Director of Activities - Mike Plunk
    Last edited by Purple Venom; 03-10-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed