Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rides

Ok boys, have a good one ... ain’t a member, ain’t got no pass, so it’s a no-go for me... Happy Easter".......

We are going to Easter car Show. You can pay day of on upper lot but lower is more hot rods free parking if you can find it. We will be lower lot around 9:30.

A little confusion on this one; so you could have bought in up top for the day? Missed it, pushing 1 pm now, so all is good, Happy Easter.... gonna fire up GRACIE and take a country ride up toTroy...a little sunshine and fresh air...

Member #077

We got there around 9:15. Saw Mark, Jim and Bob's cars. Only ran into Jim though. Was a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_G View Post
    We got there around 9:15. Saw Mark, Jim and Bob's cars. Only ran into Jim though. Was a nice day.
    Mark an I where walking around looking at the cars, only saw about half of the 5954 that were there.

VICE PRESIDENT, Member # 032

Sorry Ian, I wasn't aware that you can pay & enter the day of the event.
    My experience has only been with pre-registration of the upper-lot.
    I do know that the StL KitCar club has a special exception to the upper lot and that the event organization does turn away some cars that don't meet their criteria.

I'd be more than happy to discuss it further with the StL Kit Car club to see if they can help anyone that is interested, but to be honest I've been anouncing this for almost 2 months (it's the same time every year, Easter) and the only 2 guys that expressed interest were Bob & Rich. Bob is a member of SLKCC and pre-registered with me and Rich rode in with me. SLKCC had 12 cars attend. It's not worth the effort for GCC if only 2 or 3 cars attend. (In past years, I was the only car from GCC).
    If I can get a commitment from more members for next year, I'll inquire.

Sorry we missed you Tony, Rich and I were walking around the event, it was a GREAT turnout. Took almost 2 hours to make a full pass to see all of the cars. We left about 11:30 (I needed to get home for our Easter guests).
    I'll try to post some pictures tonight of the Cars & Coffee and Easter Show.
    F5R #7446: MK4, 302, T5 midshift, 3.55 Posi IRS, 17" Halibrands
    Delivered 4/4/11, First start 9/29/12, Licensed 4/24/13, Painted 4/10/14

No biggie, no issues, so next year we shall have a go... I don’t remember a bunch of chatter about this deal...being Easter and all, the timing seems a bit off, but looking forward to the pics.... did a n8ce cruise with daughter and Jason, up and through 79, Troy, Winfield, St Paul and the back roads to 71 South and headed home, about 3 hours.... was great...beautiful weather...