PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015
    Rides

Default Sunday 5/5 last minute cruise

Just got done prepping my car for next weekend and will be out tomorrow for a shakedown if anyone is interested. No plan really, but Good News Brewery in defiance could be a destination. QT on South 94 at 9:30 if you want.
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed

would like to, but pulling a Grandpa afternoon.

Social Director, Member #067

Will be a beautiful day to be out but I have other plans as well.

Member #077

I always seem to be working.

Ugh....missed the pick day for sure....basketball games with Nick....darn it....

PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015

Mark and I met up and drove down to Pacific and back up to Tom McGrath's and Paul's house to see their progress. Tom was working on the OTHER mistress.....the '58 bug he learned to drive on! Nice car, look forward to seeing it at a meeting sometime...since...the Cobra isn't on the road yet! Great to see ya Tom. Paul's car is coming along great as well, see his build thread. Great day to get out and Orange Crush was mostly flawless. Still have some timing work to do. Thanks Mark for hanging out with me!
    26182.jpg
    26181.jpg
    Last edited by Purple Venom; 05-06-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed

Glad to hear you guys got out... it was a beautiful day. Hope to get my alignment issues sorted out soon and get out on the road.

A perfect day to be had...thanks to Paul and Cindy Proefrock...about 2:30 Paul said he was heading out to Litchfield Illinois SPECIFICALLY FOR PIE...yep PIE! Asked if Barb and I wanted to go...off we went (about 6 hrs in total) shot up to Alton Illinois and Paul took us thru all the windy back roads along the historic Route 66 and past some of his old stomping grounds. Beautiful day and eventually ended up in Litchfield Illinois at the “ARISTON RESTAURANT”, a favorite of the Proefrock’s....white table cloths, linen napkins and staff dressed in collar and tie...The COBRAS WERE A HIT!! Had a great dinner...and we had great pie treats as well....what a great day.... glad we got to take advantage of it....THANK YOU PAUL AND CINDY....we loved it!