Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rides

Default New Member - Drew Griffith

While sitting at the monthly club meeting Tuesday evening, we received notice that Drew Griffith has joined the Gateway Cobra Club. At the same time, he registered on the forum for access.

Not a lot of details yet, he lives in Rock Hill. We are waiting for the membership application to arrive to complete the process. Look forward to meeting him.

Since Drew has been on the site, maybe he'll join in here and tell us more - Building? Buying? Owns?

Welcome Drew

PRESIDENT, Member # 032

Welcome Drew, look forward to talking to you and seeing what you're driving!
    F5R #7446: MK4, 302, T5 midshift, 3.55 Posi IRS, 17" Halibrands
    Delivered 4/4/11, First start 9/29/12, Licensed 4/24/13, Painted 4/10/14

Member #077

Welcome to the club Drew!

Welcome Drew

Welcome Drew.

Hey Gang,
    Thanks for the intro. I've owned a few old cars but am a newbie to the Cobra Kit. I bought one in the Chicago suburbs.
    I probably paid too much like any new sucker, but it proved what you all already know- This is the craziest damn fun car to drive.

So you get it, do the maintenance, and then start figuring out some of the bugs. The maker is unknown, but the guts seem to be a late 80's mustang.
    it has a nice Ford V8 SB, and Mustang II suspension.

My immediate concerns are about the engine pulley system and suspension. I hate bothering people too much,
    so I at least ask if there's a knowledgeable Mustang guy in the West County area.

I look forward to meeting/talking to you all.
    Thanks,
    Drew

Just post up when you will be working on it and you will probably have more mechanics at your door than what you care to have!
    Factory Five MK3.1,302 EFI,T5 ,3.55's,Tubular control arms,4 wheel disc's,17x11 and 17x9.5 Levy wheels,255 and 315 Kumho Ecstas, Hydroboost power steering and brakes,QJ delete front and back,Custom hood and side louvers,Dequire nose.

Quote Originally Posted by itzdapig View Post
    Just post up when you will be working on it and you will probably have more mechanics at your door than what you care to have!
    True.

Welcome Drew. Make it out to Fast lane for his Memorial Day Show. The club will be there and you can get some ideas on what you have.
    FFR 6525 Mk3.1, 347, EFI, 3 Link, 8.8w/ 3.73, 4 piston Baer disc brakes all around, T-5 with S-10 Mid-Shift.

TREASURER & Administrator, Member # 019

Drew
    There are a couple members who do mechanical work for others, Skip Wiese and Wolfgang Knierem. I've sent you a PM with their contact info and will try to call you later today

Paul