Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PRESIDENT, FORUM MODERATOR, Member # 015
    Rides

Default Welcome Ken Thomas

Welcoming Ken to the group this week. Ken says the following about his car:

This is a Premier Motorsports car, in fact it was one of the prototypes built by Chuck Nickloy in Kansas City, which was then rebuilt/refreshed by my good friend Grey Lampkin.
    s-l400.jpgs-l400-4.jpg

The car has a 1963 427 side oiler motor (550hp/650lb tq) , 4 speed top-loader transmission, Kirkham aluminum suspension, and 9" Ford rear-end.....it's an absolute blast to drive, I'm loving it.
    20190502_165143.jpgs-l400-6.jpg

This is a childhood dream come true to own this car, and I can't wait to get together with and meet the rest of the group.

Welcome to the club Ken! Hope to see this beast in person soon!
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed

Social Director, Member #067

Welcome Ken! Absolutely beautiful cobra!! Look forward to seeing and hearing it soon. Mike

Member #077

Welcome to the club Ken. Nice looking car.

Welcome to the club Ken, hope to see you soon.
    FFR 6525 Mk3.1, 347, EFI, 3 Link, 8.8w/ 3.73, 4 piston Baer disc brakes all around, T-5 with S-10 Mid-Shift.

Yep, Ken looks killer, welcome to the club...
    ..........wanna go to Colorado in August? Will be a Funtime guaranteed...check with Tim Mauldin for details...ask Tim to email you the itinerary ....this annual trip will be a good one...

Thanks guys !! I’ve been threatening to join the club since 2009, long before I got a Cobra...glad I finally did it, although I bet I’ll regret not joining sooner....Colorado sounds like fun, I’ll look into it and see if I/we can go....

Welcome to the club Ken... great looking car !
    Factory Five MK IV 4.6 DOHC T45 5 Speed.... work in progress

VICE PRESIDENT, Member # 032

Welcome Ken, if you visit the site regularly and click Forum/New Posts, you can see our current discussions and activities.
    Often (dependent on weather, availability, and what's going on) we'd enjoy seeing your car and talking with you at a club meeting or event.
    If you maintain a Spousal Unit, she/he/it is also invited to join and complain about your passion with the other spouses ( a little sarcasim, but not too much)

Welcome to the Club! great looking car, can't wait to see it in-person and talk to you further
    F5R #7446: MK4, 302, T5 midshift, 3.55 Posi IRS, 17" Halibrands
    Delivered 4/4/11, First start 9/29/12, Licensed 4/24/13, Painted 4/10/14

Welcome to the club Ken. Great looking car. Take your time getting used to the power to weight ratio. It'll be a fun ride for sure. Like many of the other guys, can't wait to meet you in person and see your ride. Let us know if you need anything.
    FFR #4402 Supercharged 308 445 RWHP Sterling Grey W/ Black Sapphire Stripes Purchase 8/22/2008 Sold 12/04/2018
    FFR #8249 "Milano" Kit purchased 10/5/2018 - In-Process

Thank you for the continued “welcomes.” I can’t wait to meet with you guys and see and learn about your cars. I’ll be out of town for work on July 9th, so I’m going to miss out on the meeting, but will hopefully meet with you guys soon.