Rides

Default “GRACIE” is Home!

Whew, after Three reconfigurations to the Moroso #20507 Pan...all good and install completely successful! New HR1 Joe Gibbs racing oil added, FR3 Friction additive added, New Filter, New Edelbrock Water Pump and gaskets installed, New Fan Belt installed, New Rear Light and Turn signal bulbs installed (get your sunglasses on)... Timing, Carb adjustment, the “once over” completed... thankful to WOLFGANG for all his compassion and expertise. Picked it up yesterday Friday, and I must say ran crazy good on ride back to the barn. Very happy indeed! Oh did I mention you can AGAIN eat off the bottom of the car, clean as a whistle as they say...ZERO LEAKS OR DRIPS...waxed and shinned .... I like it!

ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR, Member #067

Ian, glad to hear Gracie is back on the road and that you are very happy with Wolfgang's work!

SECRETARY, Member # 015

Great to hear!
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed