SECRETARY, Member # 015
    Rides

Default Enclosed Trailer at FastLane

Not sure if anyone is looking or not, but, see pics. Will need 4 tires David said. He's asking $3,500....

trailerx-1.jpgtrailerx-9.jpgtrailerx-8.jpgtrailerx-7.jpgtrailerx-6.jpgtrailerx-5.jpgtrailerx-4.jpgtrailerx-3.jpgtrailerx-2.jpgtrailerx-11.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed

At $3500 (Tony) and having to sport FOUR NEW TIRES and whatever else?....probably back up to $4000, and then some....and Viking Trailer as discussed, your IN ...ALL. BRAND NEW...just my observation...and 2 cents....

Member #077

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie View Post
    At $3500 (Tony) and having to sport FOUR NEW TIRES and whatever else?....probably back up to $4000, and then some....and Viking Trailer as discussed, your IN ...ALL. BRAND NEW...just my observation...and 2 cents....
    Yes, I went and looked at it yesterday. It's a 20 footer. A little rough and older. David told me he put 4 new tires on it and would take less than $3,000 for it. But I plan on keeping one for a while. So I think I would like to start new or at least newer. Been looking a lot online. Plan on going to Viper tomorrow if things work in my favor. The price I see on Vipers website is just over $5,100 now.

TREASURER & Administrator, Member # 019

Tony
    When I bought my trailer, I had been following Craigslist for almost a year. I came to realize a used trailer MAY give you a few upgrades you add later (e-Track, winch, paint, spare, lighting) but with that said, they were typically within 10% of a new one.

Trailers hold their value

Paul

SECRETARY, Member # 015

There's always the Serpent Express
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed

Member #077

Quote Originally Posted by PaulProe View Post
    Tony[U]
    When I bought my trailer, I had been following Craigslist for almost a year. I came to realize a used trailer MAY give you a few upgrades you add later (e-Track, winch, paint, spare, lighting) but with that said, they were typically within 10% of a new one.

Trailers hold their value

Paul
    Yes, I’ve been looking at Craigslist, marketplace etc. for a while now. Haven’t seen much. Most of the 8 1/2 wide trailers are 18’+. If a 16’ is found its usually a 7’ wide. Got a quote for a RC brand trailer yesterday. $7,100 for a 16’ v-nose. Heading to Viper in the morning.