Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PRESIDENT, Member # 032
    Rides

My sister txt'd me late last night.
    Her temp was now down to 99.5 and she was not hurting / aching as much.
    My sister's daughter-in-law was also experiencing very similar symptons and still very fatigued and sleeping alot, but she's improving too (I take all of these as VERY good signs).
    FYI, my youngest nephew (late 20's) experienced much milder symptoms and is almost fully recovered now.

fortunately, I don't think any of them had the respitory issues, but I won't know details until we talk to them (from a distance!).
    F5R #7446: MK4, 302, T5 midshift, 3.55 Posi IRS, 17" Halibrands
    Delivered 4/4/11, First start 9/29/12, Licensed 4/24/13, Painted 4/10/14

It's good to hear a first hand account, and realize there are positive out comes.
    Everything on the news makes it sound like this is a death sentence.

Good news...scary circumstances...to close for comfort I say... glad to see and hear this update!

Just got word this afternoon...very dear friend in Ft Worth, let us know his sister (Rita Webb) great lady and did travel arrangements for all of for years...just tested positive for COVID 19... comes close to home... prayers for Rita...

PRESIDENT, Member # 032

Update:
    Just to let you know how unpredictable this virus is, I reported that my sister's symptoms and fever were reducing back to normal. On Monday she was down to 99.5 and feeling better. She txt'd me last night that her fever was spiking again yesterday back up to 100.8 and she was feeling lousy again and constant head-aches, so my nephew took her to a doctor yesterday. She had chest x-ray done and that looked good (very thankful for that) and they are waiting for the other tests to come back.
    Unfortunately her recovery is up&down, but we are optomistic that she is still improving, may take longer than she hoped. I think today is day-10 for her.

Ann & I also had a stern conversation/intervention with my 80+ year old parents in Florida, Monday night. Their neighbor next door (just recovering from prostrate cancer Chemo treatments in the last month! WTH??) came over to visit and chat with them on Sunday! Their other friends dropped off some groceries for them and stayed to visit as well. Last week they went to one of their other neighbors house for a social-distancing happy hour. (all of the chairs were supposed to be 6 feet apart, but friends pulled them closer to talk! They knew better, but didn't want to be rude to their friends. We told them ABSOLUTELY NOT. My father has a heart condition and my mother has serious respitory issues (hospitalized 4 times in 2018 because of it). We explained that they are Super high-risk as a result.
    Not a fun conversation to have, they said they know, and agreed not to leave their house or invite anyone in.

These are NOT FUN TIMES!
    PLEASE take care of yourselves and don't push the limits of social-distancing. If you don't NEED to go somewhere, then don't.
    F5R #7446: MK4, 302, T5 midshift, 3.55 Posi IRS, 17" Halibrands
    Delivered 4/4/11, First start 9/29/12, Licensed 4/24/13, Painted 4/10/14

SECRETARY, Member # 015

They're 80! They can do whatever they want...I know I would.
    FFR# ????, 460 Big Block, Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Sec., Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to Cobra Jet heads, 428 rwhp and 437 rwtq, T5, 8.8 4 link, 3.55 rear, 4 wheel disc, Color - 2007 Ford/Toyota Orange Crush with Ingot Silver Stripes, Never completed

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Venom View Post
    They're 80! They can do whatever they want...I know I would.
    If our decisions ONLY affected ourselves...at that age...I would agree with you.

But those decisions affect everyone they come in contact with and could have fatal ramifications for others.

Would you be comfortable knowing that you made a personal choice that cost someone else their Life?
    Last edited by Kerry & Kathy; 04-02-2020 at 09:43 AM.