ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR, Member #067
    Rides

Default Cobblestone Car Show POSTPONED

No surprise...Fast Lane has decided to postpone their annual Cobblestone Nationals car show that was scheduled for Memorial Day 5/25. A reschedule date is yet to be determined. Be safe, stay healthy!!

Bummer; goodness 6 weeks out and decided no go - Cancelled. Was hoping end of May improvement was eminent ....tuff decisions coming up shortly to OPEN the country up, as a recession is on our doorstep... not sure how long this shut down can continue? May sound a little bit of self serving, has anyone heard news regarding END JUNE London Cobra Show? Saw a blurb today on the site pitching raffle tickets for Cobra drawing ...good sign, not sure.... probably everything hinges on MarriottHotel... open or closed status. Cabin Fever says hello...! It amazes me what a number China pulled off, to crush the economy of the USA and the ENTIRE WORLD...No simple feat...but they did it. WOW

ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR, Member #067

The London Cobra Show website says it is still on but subject to change. IMO...a lot has to happen in the next 6-9 weeks for it not to get cancelled. But, I too am hopeful!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie View Post
    Bummer; goodness 6 weeks out and decided no go - Cancelled. Was hoping end of May improvement was eminent ....tuff decisions coming up shortly to OPEN the country up, as a recession is on our doorstep... not sure how long this shut down can continue? May sound a little bit of self serving, has anyone heard news regarding END JUNE London Cobra Show? Saw a blurb today on the site pitching raffle tickets for Cobra drawing ...good sign, not sure.... probably everything hinges on MarriottHotel... open or closed status. Cabin Fever says hello...! It amazes me what a number China pulled off, to crush the economy of the USA and the ENTIRE WORLD...No simple feat...but they did it. WOW
    Mark my word----the cure is going to be worse than the disease. In a couple of years, we are going to look back and say WTF did we do.

Member #077

Quote Originally Posted by Richgrsc View Post
    Mark my word----the cure is going to be worse than the disease. In a couple of years, we are going to look back and say WTF did we do.
    I have to agree with you Rich. I don't get it.