Rides

Default New Intro - Tony Crnko

We received an email from Tony Crnko about membership. He provided this info:

Yes I did register. I was trying to see if there was a way to join as well online since things are just a bit crazy right now.

My dad purchased an uncompleted Classic Motor Carriage kit that is sitting on a frame w/ a drivetrain. We think it's a 5.0 but I haven't checked the numbers or anything yet because it's sitting out in Cuba, MO and I'm clearing out a space in my garage here in St Peters. Not sure if I'll keep that drivetrain but certainly would like some advice on a few things like windshield and steering column installs.

Hope to see you all around soon!

Tony

Provided Tony with a membership app and links to the site. To those unaware, Classic Motor Carriage was the predecessor to 'Street Beasts' Both companies fell victim to the issue of promising more than they could deliver. Sounds like Tony's dad was fortunate enough to get his car delivered.

Welcome Tony

PRESIDENT, Member # 032

Welcome Tony.
    Let us know what you've got once you get it inventoried and what kind of help you might need to complete it.
    We have a great resource of tools, knowledge, skills, and willingness to share our great hobby! We want to get you running & on the road!

Mark
    F5R #7446: MK4, 302, T5 midshift, 3.55 Posi IRS, 17" Halibrands
    Delivered 4/4/11, First start 9/29/12, Licensed 4/24/13, Painted 4/10/14

VICE PRESIDENT, Member # 010

Welcome Tony to the madness. Tell us more about yourself. Let us know if you need any help. We have plenty of knowledge through the club.
    FFR #4402 Supercharged 308 445 RWHP Sterling Grey W/ Black Sapphire Stripes Purchase 8/22/2008 Sold 12/04/2018
    FFR #8249 "Milano" Kit purchased 10/5/2018 - In-Process

Member #077

Welcome to the club Tony.