Rides

Default New Members - Chris & Jim McCann

Welcome the newest members, Chris and Jim McCann. Received a note from Chris along with his dues payment. I'll take the liberty and just cut and paste his comments:

I am Chris (son). We purchased a backdraft car that a good friend of mine had ordered from backdraft in 2011. It has 1,500 miles on it, m3 suspension and a 302/347 ford racing engine. I will send pics of the car(s) to you later.
    We are ford guys. We have (2) ford powered Panoz race cars (1) purpose built 350 stroked to 427 and (1) 4.6 mod motor. An 03 cobra mustang w modified suspension, supercharger and brakes, a 13 Shelby GT 500 mustang, 1941 Ford coupe and a 1968 mercury cyclone that was purchased new by my father. Also a hand full of current ford model trucks and SUVs.

My father is 80, amazing heath and is very active in several clubs. We both live at the lake of the Ozark.

I found your club as I was looking for events my father could attend. Your Harrison AR piqued my curiosity. My wife and I ride are Harleys around that part of AR and believe it would be a great event for him.

Maybe a cruise to the Lake is in order to meet our newest members? Just thinking outloud.

Welcome to the group, guys. Look forward to meeting you

I saw a Cobra in Camdenton last weekend with Missouri plates. Wonder if it was Chris.

VICE PRESIDENT, Member # 010

Welcome Chris and Jim. hope we can get together soon, although this Covid is effecting a lot of plans. Can you tell us more about your cobra? We have a great bunch of people and look forward to meeting you.
    FFR #4402 Supercharged 308 445 RWHP Sterling Grey W/ Black Sapphire Stripes Purchase 8/22/2008 Sold 12/04/2018
    FFR #8249 "Milano" Kit purchased 10/5/2018 - In-Process

Welcome Chris and Jim.

Welcome guys !
    Factory Five MK IV 4.6 DOHC T45 5 Speed.... work in progress

Member #077

Welcome to the group!