Sign up today for your personal garage space, where you can post your ride profile, view car photo galleries or rate rides.

A note to users: photo uploads are limited to 2Mb max size. If you are using cell phone photos, make sure they have been properly sized. FOR BEST RESULTS, TAKE PICTURES IN LANDSCAPE MODE - the software has issues with portrait mode and iPhones

All Rides

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Redd" PaulProe 1965 Shelby Roadster

Category: Roadster

Street car build using a highly modified Hurricane Motorsports chassis and body. Shelby aluminum FE Side-oiler w/Borla EightStack system, Liberty Gears TKO600 and Ford S550 IRS
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Tater" lnfletcher 1965 Ford F100

Category: Other types

My new project truck! Saved from a field.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

MCCOBRA 1965 Cobra Roadster

Backdraft Racing Cobra Roadster
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"ALPANA" Kartik -2020 Backdraft Roadster RT4

The spirit of the original Shelby Cobra is the story of all things American. Take the best ideas from around the world, stir the pot with new ideas that defy traditional logic, and at the center of it all, the American spirit and heart. The product, as always, a winner. Our little BDR is imbued with the same idea of an international body with a truly American heart, the 351 Ford Windsor.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Hissy" lnfletcher 1966 B&B 427 S/C Roadster

Long distance member!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Cobra" djg 2008 Dr. Frankenstein Roadster

Beautiful Blue Painted roadster
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Tony_G 1965 Shelby Cobra

Factory Five MKIV 500HP 427w
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

mplunk 1966 Honda CL77 305 Scrambler

Category: Other types

1966 Honda CL77 (305) Scrambler. Mostly original with about 11,000 miles. I removed the muffler (as many did in the 60's) so it would have that classic straight pipe sound the Scramblers were known for! Rides really well for a 52+ year old bike. Gotta start braking early though!!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Captain Ron. 1965 Factory Five Mk4

Factory Five MK4 Delivered March 2016
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Richgrsc 1965 FFR Mrk III early model

My last build???
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast